1. GOD will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the the difficulty.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
2. Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher
Our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
2 Cor. 4:17
3. KEEP Calm and Trust GOD
The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.
4. We cannot always trace GOD'S hand but we can always trust GOD'S heart.
Charles H. Spurgeon
I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
5. GOD never gives us anything to do that He does not give us the strength to do.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. "
6. Be still and know that GOD is in control.
GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Tim. 1:7
7. In everything we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us.
"In this world, you will suffer; but be courageous, for I have overcome the world!"
Read and be blessed!
Yours in His Service,