Greetings MISHPOCHAH and Website Family!
We are talking about Health Month. We are in the Spirit of Being Healthy and Whole!! Our Leader, Dr. YaQar wants to share information that she does. She is receiving her help from Dr. Bob's Healthier You.
We pray that you are blessed in this journey with us!
- Day 1 - REFRESHING WATER- Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presented of the Lord - Acts 3:19
Many people do not drink adequate amounts of pure water. Water promotes life. Water bathes the cells and helps eliminate toxins. Take your body weight and divide that number by 4. That number is the minimal number of ounces you should consume.
- Day 2 - WATER REFRESHES THE BODY - And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters - Genesis 1:2
Water is essential to life that God refers to water in one of the first Bible verses. Start your day with a cup of water and lemon. This is an excellent liver- cleansing stimulant.
- Day 3 - YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE - Your attitude of being proactive about your health should be grounded in the fact that you have a say in what your health future will be. Take the position now to become what you eat, think, and say. Be a blessings and tell someone.
- Day 4 - HAPPY HEART, CLEAR SKIN - And while [Uzziah] was angry with the priests, leprosy [skin eruptions] broke out on his forehead... SECOND CHRONICLES 26:19
Clean machines always work better. When people neglect to drink pure water, they can accumulate toxic backup. An overloaded, toxic liver is the second leading reason people have issues with their skin. Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A that promotes skin and liver health.
- Day 5 - A WALK BY THE SEA - Again, departing from the region of Tyre and Sidon, He came through the midst of the region of Decapolis to the Sea of Galilee - Mark 7:31
Walking by a saltwater sea or a fresh body of water is beneficial for body cleansing. Ocean waves can create a negative ion charge. This promotes health and healing. The negative ions pull unwanted toxins from the body via the lymphatic system, and literally charge you up. Your body absorbs minerals from the ocean. Take a home mineral bath with Epsom salts to promote health.
- Day 6 - WHAT DO I EAT AND DRINK? - Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? -Matthew 6:26
Keep your diet simple and pure. Eat foods that decay and spoil -- foods that need to be consumed in a few days. Avoid processed foods. Start your day with one half a red apple with two teaspoons of organic almond butter, a poached egg, or quinoa. Avoid gluten based grains like rye, wheat, oats, and barley, as they may be creating health challenges.
- Day 7 - SO MANY CHOICES - A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well. PROVERBS 25:26
We have many choices when it comes to water. Always check the purity of your water. Spring water may contain high levels of contaminants. Do not drink water that tastes, smells, or looks particulate. Tap water that has an odor of chlorine in the winter months should be avoided I encourage my patients to drink "reverse osmosis" filtered water.
- Day 8 - DRINK WATER ONLY - Wine makes you mean, beer makes you quarrelsome - a staggering drunk is not much fun. - PROVERBS 20:1 The Message
Water is essential to promote a quality life. Consuming alcohol creates additional stress on an already overworked liver. Your liver is your recycle organ; keep it pure by drinking pure water.
- Day 9 - STOP KIDNEY STONES - Most people who suffer with kidney stones are made of calcium oxalate (the most common kind) excrete too much calcium in their urine. A new study has shown that eating less animal protein and using less salt works far better than cutting back on calcium. Limit your daily animal protein to 50 grams or less and your sodium intake to 2,400 milligrams.
- Day 10 - A CUP OF COLD WATER - And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward. - Matthew 10:42
Water purifies the body and is a satisfying thirst quencher. Beware of sugary soft drinks and fruit juices. One twelve-ounce can of soda contains nearly ten teaspoons of sugar. The immune system is paralyzed for hours after eating or drinking sugar. Select grape juice sweetened spritzers as a soda option and herbal tea with fresh mint leaves in place of coffee.
- Day 11 - WHAT IS YOUR WATER SOURCE? - Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied from His journey, sat thus by the well... --John 4:6
If you have challenging health conditions, test your water sources. Some people believe well water is pure, but herbidices, pesticides, and fertilizers have often contaminated our water tables and wells. Test your drinking water and the water you bathe in.
- Day 12 - PROTECT YOURSELF FROM WORLDWIDE POLLUTION - ...Because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption in the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. -- Romans 8:21-22
We live in a polluted world and creation groans for the return of Jesus so it can be delivered from corruption. Be kind to your liver and drink water from a pure source to cleanse your liver and cleanse your system. Minimize the direct toxins you put into your body.
- Day 13 - A BLESSED MEMORY - Blessings are on the head of the righteous...The memory of the righteous is blessed...--Proverbs 10:6-7
The brain center for memory is called the hippocampus. It is a major storage center for zinc. Zinc is depleted by wheat, soy, and sugar. Add zinc-rich raw pumpkin seeds to your raw nut salad.
- Day 14 - DEAD SEA CLAY - And Lot lifted his eyes and saw all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere...like the garden of the Lord...--Genesis 13-10
The Dead Sea contains minerals that can purify and detox your system. Apply Dead Sea mud and clay masks to cleanse your skin of toxins and acne. Alternatively, soak your feet in Epsom salt water to stimulate detoxification.
- Day 15 - FLUID RETENTION - DROPSY (KIDNEY FAILURE) - And behold, there was a certain man before Him who had dropsy. ...And He ...healed him, and let him go. Luke 14:2,4
Dropsy -- fluid retention, swelling, edema, and swollen ankles -- is the result of a toxic liver. Increasing protein consumption can also relieve the body of extra fluid. Avoid white potatoes, which are a nightshade vegetable and may create water retention. Parsley is an excellent kidney purifying herb.
- Day 16 - CARBONATED BEVERAGES AND SOFT DRINKS INCREASE BODY WEIGHT - Weight gain has been linked to the increased consumption of soft drinks and sugary juice drinks. My patients often report headaches, allergies, and high blood pressure when they consume large quantities of sugar. Reduce your risk for diabetes and weight gain by limiting soda consumption to once a month.
- Day 17 - DRINK LIVING WATER - And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17
The desire for water is an inborn need required for survival. It is so necessary to our health that Jesus compared the desire for spiritual growth to thirst. Water is not tea, soda, coffee, juice, milk alcohol, or sports drinks. Water is pure, with nothing to it. Drink pure water to prevent unhealthy body signals such as constipation, headaches, skin rashes, bad breath, and sinusitis.
- Day 18 - PAY FOR WATER? - We pay for the water we drink...--Lamentations 5:4
Fresh water is a precious commodity Toxic waste, poor filtration, and chemical neutralizers have limited our access to fresh water. Do not drink unpurified tap water. Most people mistake the craving for water as hunger and eat food when they should actually be drinking more water. Try drinking eight ounces of pure water the next time you feel hungry.