When Holy Spirit Is Speaking?
- Tune into what he is saying; intercede (in however the Lord says).
- Listen (Don't try and out talk G-d).
- He brings completion.
- Let your "Uzzi" die.
- Let us not talk about one another.
- Know your G-d.
- Be David and slay your Giant.
- Say what G-d Says (His Word).
- Meditate on His Word day and night.
- Don't deal with people with slave-time minds.
- Teach your children not to deal with people with salve-time minds.
- Just go through and don't blame others.
- No one should stop your blessings.
- Don't give up.
Scriptures: Isaiah 6; John 14; Phil 1:12-20; Isaiah 54:17
Dr. YaQar, Chief Apostle